Whether you’re on a diet or you need something simple and quick to grab while on the run, Breakfast Egg Muffin Cups are a delicious healthy savior and PERFECT for Meal Prep! This recipe makes 12 servings.
10 large eggs
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
½ tsp paprika/cayenne pepper (optional)
½ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
1 cup chopped baby spinach, finely chopped
¼ cup reduced fat feta/low fat cheese
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and lightly grease a muffin pan
- Mix eggs, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper and spinach together in a large bowl
- Divide mixture and fill each muffin cup to 2/3 full
- Sprinkle sundried tomatoes and feta on top of egg mixture
- Place in a preheated oven (200ºC) for 12-15 minutes
- Let cool in muffin pan for 5 minutes
- Remove from pan and serve
These breakfast cups can be stored in the fridge or freezer and can be heated up for a quick breakfast or snack!